Registration has opened for the first ever NY / NJ Google Apps Summit. Kean and the School for Global Education and Innovation are proud to sponsor this event at the University’s STEM Building on March 22 and 23, 2012.
The event has three conference strands:
- Google Apps for Education Overview
- Technical Deployment
- Using Google Apps for Education in the Classroom
We also have planned to accomodate differing tech abilities by noting which sessions are designed for:
- Tips and Tricks
- Getting Geeky
Sessions will be presented by:
- Google Apps Certified Trainers
- Google Certified Teachers
- Area administrators and classroom practitioners
- The Google Apps for Education Team
Please consider joining us for both days (3/22 8:00-4:00 and 3/23 8:00-12:00) for a cost of $200. (https://sites.google.com/site/nynjgs12/registration)
Please contact me directly at lisa dot thumann at gmail dot com if you have any additional questions, but more information on the Summit can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/nynjgs12/home.
Twitter hashtag #NYNJGS12