A few updates to Google Classroom I thought I would share (read their blog post for additional information):
1. Custom Themes – Add your own header images and choose from an additional 18 new images and 30 pattern themes.
2. Updates to Mobile Apps including:
- Students and teachers can now view the About page in the mobile app for quick access to their class materials and resources
- On iOS, students can now add images, videos, and any other files to assignments from other apps
- Your favorite emoji are now available on the Android app [insert smiley face here]
- We’ve made overall changes that will increase the speed of the app’s performance, so you can get your work done even faster
3. I wanted to be able to say it was so, but I can only ask…..Google – Please, please add the ability to utilize co-teachers in our Google Classrooms!