I’ve been a bad, bad blogger.
I looked back at my recent posts and realized that I am only posting about once a month. It’s not that I don’t have anything to say, it’s that work and life is so busy. Lame excuse, right? You’ve probably said the same thing at some point in time, so let me off the hook, just this once as life really has been hectic.
- Designed and launched a new SGEI website
- Contracted with new consultants so that we are now a Google Apps EDU Professional Learning Organization
- Worked with the SGEI staff to develop this amazing list of PD sessions for the 2012-2013 academic year
- Planned several large events at the University including the 2nd annual NY/NJ Google Apps Summit and the Mobile Learning Summit coming up this November (see below)
Presenting districts in New Jersey include:
- West Morris Regional School District
- Randolph Township School District
- Parsippany-Troy Hills School District
- Springfield Public Schools
- West Orange Public Schools
- Morris School District
Keynote Speaker, Lisa Dawley, Ph.D., will be presenting “Creating a Successful Mobile Adoption in the Classroom and Beyond!” in the STEM Auditorium and then attendees will select sessions of their choosing including Mobile Devices for Formative Assessment and a panel presentation: Moving Towards a 1:1 – Policies, Procedures and Legal Landmines.
The Mobile Learning Summit is designed for the K-20 education community to discuss, learn and share best practices in regards to Mobile Learning. Visit the Summit website for more information and to register.
Seating is limited. (Please contact me with any questions.)