Beginning today, January 28, 2011, is the 4th annual Educon. This is my all-time favorite conference. It’s a huge reunion of like-minded educators, all gathered in the same place to learn something.
For two years now, I have led sessions with Liz Davis, but this year we made a decision to go to Educon, network, learn and participate in the conversations.
Would you like to participate, but can’t make it to Philly this weekend? Here’s how:
- Join the EduCon website and post a short bio and photo
- Browse the Detailed Schedule and read about the conversation offerings, sketch out which sessions you would like to view. (all posted times are EST)
- Follow the streamed Elluminate sessions by going to the EduCon conversation page and click on the Elluminate link.
- Follow the twitter hashtag #educon
- Post questions, offer links and resources, from the comfort of your own living room, all throughout the weekend in the forums.
By the way, for those of you not familiar with Educon:
EduCon 2.3 is both a conversation and a conference.
And it is not a technology conference. It is an education conference. It is, hopefully, an innovation conference where we can come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. Every session will be an opportunity to discuss and debate ideas — from the very practical to the big dreams.
I hope to see you there, whether in-person or virtually.