Tomorrow at the NJECC monthly meeting I’m going to speak for a bit about “Spontaneous Professional Development”. With the budget cuts in NJ schools this past year, many educators don’t have funding for PD. Our meeting this month will be about how schools are dealing with the cuts, what types of PD their districts are spending money on and of course, how we can harness the power of our networks to bring in free professional development virtually.
I hope I don’t put myself right out of business.
Here’s the slides I will be sharing along with a list of the resources I will be talking about. (Please leave a comment if you have others to add as we would all benefit from your resources.)
Feel free to follow the #NJECC hashtag on Twitter during tomorrow morning’s meeting.
- Educational Hashtags – http://karlanakulseth.com/?p=204
- Twitter – http://twitter.com
- NJECC Ustream Channel –http://www.ustream.tv/channel/njecc
- Classroom 2.0 – http://www.classroom20.com/
- Classroom 2.0 Live – http://live.classroom20.com/
- Classroom 2.0 Live on iTunes – http://tinyurl.com/cr20liveitunesu
- iTunesU – http://www.apple.com/education/itunes-u/
- Learn Central – http://www.learncentral.org/
- Global Education Conference – http://www.globaleducationconference.com/index.html
- Global Education Conference: Recorded Sessions – http://www.globaleducationconference.com/recordings.html
- Apps Edu Certified Trainer Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/AppsEduCT
- AppsCT Webinar Schedule – http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/latest_info.html